Youth groups provide an opportunity for the spiritual development and programming for middle and high school youth. Groups participate in various activities including recreation, exploratory studies, worship experiences, mission projects, retreats and fellowship.
Additionally, youth participate by volunteering with ETC, Nursery and Vacation Bible School.
5 Components of Youth Fellowship
- To praise God
- To give thanks
- To celebrate our faith in a variety of ways
- To Share our gifts
- To offer ourselves
- To be strengthened in our faith
- To explore issues of faith, of the Bible, of our lives.
- To ask questions, to search together for understanding and guidance.
- To discover how our faith relates to our daily living, home, school, community, world, and to other cultures.
Ministry Within the Congregation
- To take an active role in the life of the church.
- To minister to older and younger members of the congregation as well as get to know them and let them know us.
- To respond to God's call to love and serve others through hands-on serving beyond our congregation.
- To develop a lifestyle of caring for those in need.
- To develop the habit of service.
- To get to know each other.
- To learn how to affirm others.
- To build relationships and a spirit of teamwork and team play.
- To enjoy being together as Christians.
- To reach out and invite other youth.