We are committed to being life-long learners at MPC. Adults have the opportunity to attend Sunday school and Bible study during the week.
Adult Education Offerings:
Adult Education classes are held during the Sunday School Hour, from 9:40-10:40 a.m.
October 2019 Adult Education: "Making Room - Hospitality at MPC"
Session has given us a vision statement to live as a congregation. That statements says: "We believe God calls us to reflect Christ's love and mercy by:
- Worshiping as a community of diverse ages, backgrounds and cultures;
- Engaging the whole congregation in fellowship, learning, service and outreach to the wider community;
- Serving by caring for each other and reaching out to the world God loves, seeking to understand and respond to needs:
- Growing as individuals, families and community as we continue to discover who we are in Jesus Christ - and trying to follow his example.
Join us in Room 38 as we seek, with God's help, to be the church, by following Christ's example of hospitality to all in gratitude for his grace to us.
Opportunities for Bible Study:
- Wednesday Mornings 10:00 - 11:30 a.m. with Pastor Lisa Kenkeremath
- Thursday Evenings 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
See Bible Studies page to view most current class topics.