What is the Lord's Supper?
It is the sacrament based on Jesus' words and actions at his last meal with the Apostles.
The Lord's Supper celebrates the power of God's love.
- It Commemorates Jesus' perfect sacrifice on our behalf.
- It Renews our fellowship with other Christians.
- It Enables us to experience the saving power of God's love through Christ.
- It Nourishes our faith in the deepest way possible.
At the Lord's Supper, Jesus offers us the food of eternal life. The sacrament provides us with a never-ending source of:
- Spiritual Nourishment - God nourishes us with spiritual food and strength. At the Lord's Supper, we are invited to experience the joy and gratitude that flow from the power and fullness of God's love.
- Growth in Grace - By remembering Jesus' command at the Last Supper, we open ourselves to God's love. Filled with the Holy Spirit, our lives take on renewed meaning. We grow in our ability to love God and other people.